Congrats! Check your email to download your free weekly meal plan!
If you want to take your meal planning a step further …
You – yes, you! – can learn to meal plan.
Save money on groceries with smart shopping strategies, eat healthier breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with hundreds of tested recipes, and free up hours every week with an organized meal plan.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Make meal planning easier with meal plans and a variety of recipes that will keep your menu full for years!
What if there was just one thing standing between you and a healthier life?
I know it seems hard to believe but hear me out…
Healthy meals don’t just happen.
(Wouldn’t that be nice?)
You have to decide what you’re eating, make your list, buy the ingredients, and then prepare everything.
And the domino that starts it all is knowing what you’re going to eat.
In other words, the path to health begins with a plan.
And if you need an easy way to meal plan, I have a solution for you ! It’s called Cook Smarts! and you can try it for FREE!
Here’s a taste of how it works:
- Members receive a weekly menu that’s optimized for food waste and savings every Thursday. Every meal comes with a gluten-free, paleo, and vegetarian option
- Select the meals you want to make, diet options and serving sizes and get an automatically generated grocery list that’s organized by store categories. You can also add meals from our Archives featuring over 1,000 member reviewed and rated recipes
- For those get-ahead warriors, there’s a weekend prep section if you want to make the week even more efficient
- When you’re ready to cook, simply head to the meal page and follow the steps, mark “I made this,” and leave a rating and review!
- Customize serving sizes to fit your needs for each meal
- Send your grocery list directly to Instacart to save even more time
- Plus, more!
With Cook Smarts, you’ll have thousands of recipes available in one place, so you can find what you need quickly, without distraction.